Remedial Building Services
Regardless of the structure of a building, whether it's a residential block, a warehouse or a commercial block, there are many factors like poor construction, poor raw material and exposure to environmental factors that can contribute to the structural and aesthetic issues with the building.
Remedial Building Services by Magic Rope Access Team address to these issues by working closely with construction engineers, property managers and building corporation. We rectify all the issues with the building even if you are unaware of them.
Remedial Building Services by MG High Access Solutions includes:
- Spalling Concrete Remediation
- Protective Coatings
- Cathodic Protection
- Crack Injection
MG High Access Solutions is an industry expert in render repairs work. There are many causes of cracks, anything from poor workmanship, temperature variations, structural design to lack of poor maintenance.
Our expert renderers are well equipped to repair a previously cracked or drummy rendered surface with ease and also rendering of previously unrendered surfaces such as blockwork or brickwork.
Our services includes:
- Project managed by a QBCC licensed supervisor.
- Identification of drummy and loosed render.
- Render replacement or sealing of cracks by an expert.
- Options for limiting future cracks.
Concrete cancer is a result occurs when reinforcing steel within a concrete slabs begins to rust. As steel rusts, it can expand up to 7 times its original size, displacing the concrete around it. As the steel displaces the concrete, it gets exposed to more moisture thus accelerating the process.
Signs of Concrete Cancer:
- Leaks in concrete surface.
- Cracked and displayed concrete.
- Rust stains on the concrete surface.
- Rising damp in walls
Causes of Concrete Cancer:
- Poorly treated reinforcing steel being used
- Concrete mix poured in a poor manner can allow moisture to leak into the concrete
- Reinforcing steel being too close to the surface allowing it to react with water
- Incompatible metals being used in close proximity, causing a reaction
- Bearing high loads can cause cracks in the concrete structure, allowing water to react with the steel
Removing Concrete Cancer - Our proving:
Our concrete experts will examine the site and identify the causes of concrete cancer and device a specific plan to repair it. It includes the development of tailored solutions, trial repairs to verify these solutions and preparation of the final plan which will deliver a cost-effective and well-suited analysis.
Grind concrete from reinforced bar > Remove rust from reinforced bar - Add rust converter > Patch concrete
Big Issue > Engineer consult
Our highly trained and qualified technicians use most up to date products and technology to not only repair the areas affected by concrete cancer but also makes sure a permanent repair is performed. There has been great advancement in the corrosion inhibitor technology as well as greater strength Mpa repair products and bonding agents to fight against concrete cancer in the recent years which help us in providing even better results than before.
For a premium height access solutions to every Hi-Rise or Business, call 1800 045 277 for bookings and a free quote today!